Effective Pest Management Solutions In Pfafftown, NC
Do you love living in Pfafftown, but hate the pest problems that you seem to face on a regular basis? Whether at home or at work, Pfafftown pests can be an issue. Fortunately, at Ray’s Pest Control, we have been providing solutions to pest problems in the greater Winston-Salem area for over 45 years.
We have been in business for so long because we consistently provide the highest quality services at fair prices. Many of our clients appreciate our work ethic, attention to detail, and customer service so much they have been with us since we opened our doors almost a half-century ago. If you are looking for pest control in Pfafftown, call us today and let us make you another satisfied customer.
Home Pest Control In Pfafftown, NC
When you come home after a long day, pests should be the last thing on your mind. A pest infestation can quickly turn your quiet time at home into a nightmare. After all, it can be difficult to relax when you’ve just seen a roach run across your kitchen counter.
If pests are a problem in our home, call us today. We offer quarterly pest control to keep your home protected all year. Here is the process you can expect when you call us for residential pest control:
- Free assessment: One of our technicians will meet with you at your home. They will take the time to listen to your concerns and then complete a thorough inspection of your home and property. Based on this inspection, we will formulate a plan for you to approve.
- Treatment: Our first treatment will address the pest issues we found during our inspection. This will include specifically targeted applications inside your home. Our goal when treating your interior is to use as little product as possible while still getting the job done. We will also treat outside your home, to create a zone of protection around your home that keeps pests out.
- Follow-up: We will check in with you before leaving, go over any instructions, and make sure you are satisfied with the services performed. Then we will schedule follow-ups once a quarter to treat the perimeter of your home, keeping pests away year-round.
Our residential pest control services are guaranteed effective, so much so that they include unlimited callbacks. If pests return between visits, call us and we will come back at no charge to solve the problem. We want to keep you safe and pest-free at home.
Cockroaches are a pest that can cause nightmares for homeowners. They are unsightly, unhealthy, and plain creepy. They hide in the dark corners of your home where they can’t be seen. If you do see one, chances are, there are many more out of sight. While the best option to treat cockroaches is always professional pest control, there are some things you can do to prevent them. Here are three things you can do to control cockroaches around your home:
- Keep your home clean, even in hard-to-reach places like behind stoves and in the backs of cabinets.
- Eliminate clutter around your home. Pay attention to areas that roaches could use for shelter, like cardboard and paper products.
- Eliminate access points. This includes sealing cracks and crevices in your home’s foundation, around windows, and around utility pipes.
If you have questions about cockroach control, call us today. We can thoroughly inspect your home for signs of roaches and identify conditions that may be conducive to future infestations.
No one wants mosquitoes on their property. Their bites are not only an itchy annoyance, but they can also spread diseases like West Nile virus. Whether you are playing catch in the backyard or hosting a barbeque, you want to keep mosquitoes under control. Here are some natural scents that can help keep mosquitoes away from your home and yard:
- Lemon balm
These scents can help keep mosquitoes out of your backyard, but there is no substitute for professional pest control. Call us today and let one of our trained technicians help you get control of your mosquito problem.
Commercial Pest Control In Pfafftown, NC
When you run a business, two of your biggest goals are to create efficient operations and limit the risk for your customers and employees. One way you can do both things is by making sure you have a pest control plan in place for your business. Pests in your building can cause major headaches, costing you time and money.
At Ray’s Pest Control, we take pride in making sure Pfafftown businesses operate pest-free. If you are worried about pests in your building, call us today. We will come sit down with you and thoroughly inspect your property free of charge. We will discuss a treatment plan that is designed to eliminate your current pest pressures and prevent future infestations. With your approval, we will begin treatment on our plan. We will schedule follow-up visits at intervals needed by your business to keep you operating pest-free.
Whatever business you run, trust us to keep it pest-free. Call us today and let us make sure pests don’t ruin your company's bottom line with our commercial pest control.
Ray's Pest Control & Wildlife Removal Blog
Like any rodents, groundhogs can bring destruction to a property, but learning the facts can help you avoid groundhog activity on your property altogether.Read More
Bats don't belong inside your Winston-Salem home, but that doesn't mean they aren't there. For a variety of reasons, bats sometimes end up in local homes.Read More
We have all had the unfortunate experience of coming face to face with a wasp. Learn some practical ways to keep these stinging insects off of properties.Read More