Effective, Long-Lasting Pest Control Services In Germanton, NC
Pests are a fact of life. And when pests get into your Germanton home or business they cause many problems. To keep your Germanton property free of the many pests that also live in our area, the local pest control professionals here at Ray's Pest Control & Wildlife Removal provide effective, efficient, and long-lasting pest control services.
At Ray's Pest Control & Wildlife Removal, we are committed to protecting people and properties from pests of all kinds. Whether you’re dealing with cockroaches, rodents, bed bugs, or other pests, we’ve got you covered. We’re ready to offer comprehensive commercial and residential pest control plans that will protect your Germanton property year-round. If pests are causing problems in and around your property, turn to the technicians here at Ray's Pest Control & Wildlife Removal today. We’re ready to provide answers to your pest problems.
Home Pest Control In Germanton, NC
No homeowner should have to deal with pests living in and around their residential property. Not only are pest infestations irritating, but they also pose several health risks for you and your family. Pests can contaminate food items with harmful bacteria, spread dangerous diseases, and cause significant damage to your Germanton home. Don’t allow pests to invade and put your family at risk. Instead, reach out to Ray's Pest Control & Wildlife Removal for home pest control services that will keep pests away from your residential property year-round. Our home pest control process includes:
- Quarterly service visits
- Thorough inspections to identify pests activity around your home
- Effective treatments to deal with current pest problems
No matter what type of pests are causing problems in your Germanton home, the professionals at Ray's Pest Control & Wildlife Removal have what it takes to eliminate them and prevent them from returning in the future. Give a call to Ray's Pest Control & Wildlife Removal today to learn more about our home pest control options.
Rodent infestations are a common occurrence in homes and businesses across the United States. Although rodents can and will invade during any point in the year, rodent infestations are most common when the weather begins to grow colder and food sources become scarce.
Your Germanton property provides the warmth, food, and shelter that rodents need to survive. Once rodents manage to invade your home or business, they can spread a variety of dangerous diseases and cause damage to your property by chewing on your furniture, wires, piping, and personal belongings. The best way to avoid the problems rodents cause is by keeping them away from your Germanton property in the first place.
Avoid discovering a rodent infestation in and around your home or business by implementing a few of the rodent prevention tips below:
- Keep pet food stored away and out of reach when not in use.
- Sweep your floors and wipe your counters to remove food residue and crumbs.
- Seal entry points around your doors, windows, and foundation with caulk or steel wool.
- Remove clutter from your lawn to remove potential hiding areas for rodents.
- Trim tree branches and other vegetation away from your exterior walls.
- Keep your garbage cans equipped with tight-fitting lids.
Removing a rodent infestation from your property can be nearly impossible due to their fast reproduction rate and tendency to stay out of sight. The most effective way to deal with rodents is by reaching out to the local pest professionals here at Ray's Pest Control & Wildlife Removal.
We offer several rodent control options to eliminate and prevent rodent infestations, including exclusion work and bait boxes. Contact Ray's Pest Control & Wildlife Removal today to learn more about our rodent control solutions.
Bed bugs are small parasitic pests that feed on human blood. They have small, flat, oval bodies and are reddish-brown in color. When bed bugs get into your Germanton property, they will hide just about anywhere they can fit their small bodies, including in mattresses, behind wallpaper, and underneath the flooring.
Because bed bugs are so difficult to treat once they infest a home, prevention is essential. Here are some important tips you can use to limit your risk for bed bug infestations in your Germantown home:
- Use protective covers on your mattresses and box springs to keep bed bugs from getting into them
- Do not bring used bedding or furniture into your home, especially if it has been outside for an extended period of time
- Clean your home regularly and reduce any clutter around the house that could serve as a hiding spot for bed bugs
- Vacuum floors and carpets regularly
- Check your mattresses and bedding regularly for any dark spots or streaks, as these are common indicators that bed bugs have gotten inside
- After travelling, inspect your luggage thoroughly for any signs of bed bugs prior to bringing it into your home
- Avoid leaving clothing, backpacks, or other items on the floor where bed bugs could easily get to them
- Install sweeps on your home’s exterior-facing doors and windows to prevent bed bugs from having an easy entrance inside
- Replace your mattress and box springs every 2-3 years
Bed bugs are a problem no one wants to have, and they can be almost impossible to eliminate for the average homeowner using DIY methods alone. Luckily, if bed bugs are keeping you up a night, there is a solution: a professional treatment from the pest professionals at Ray’s Pest Control.
If bed bugs are causing problems in your home or business, you should always reach out to the technicians here at Ray's Pest Control & Wildlife Removal for help.
We understand how stressful and frustrating it can be to find bed bugs in your property, which is why we’re ready to provide effective bed bug treatments. Don’t hesitate to contact us today to ask about our bed bug control and removal services.
Commercial Pest Control In Germanton, NC
Don’t leave the protection of your Germanton business up to just anyone. Instead, turn to Ray's Pest Control & Wildlife Removal for all of your commercial pest control needs. Our licensed pest professionals are highly trained to deal with pests in a wide range of commercial environments, such as:
- Apartment complexes
- Hotels & motels
Pests aren’t just a threat to the health and safety of your customers; they’re also a threat to your reputation and success. With the pest control technicians from Ray's Pest Control & Wildlife Removal by your side, you can ensure your Germanton business is protected from a wide variety of common area pests. Get in touch with us today to get started!
Ray's Pest Control & Wildlife Removal Blog
Like any rodents, groundhogs can bring destruction to a property, but learning the facts can help you avoid groundhog activity on your property altogether.Read More
Bats don't belong inside your Winston-Salem home, but that doesn't mean they aren't there. For a variety of reasons, bats sometimes end up in local homes.Read More
We have all had the unfortunate experience of coming face to face with a wasp. Learn some practical ways to keep these stinging insects off of properties.Read More